- This event has passed.
The Rainbow Run 2016
June 12, 2016 @ 06:00| ฿350
The Rainbow Run 2016
The Rainbow Room Foundation joined hands with the coolest running group in Bangkok – Punky Runners – to organise “The Rainbow Run 2016” – The 5th Walk/Run for Special Needs.
The objectives of the run are:
1. To raise funds to support the operation of The Rainbow Room Foundation in order to spread positive awareness about special needs in Thailand.
2. To promote inclusive activities in the community.
3. To encourage people of all ages and abilities to be concerned about their health and exercise by walking and jogging.
4. To create volunteer opportunities that everyone in society can participate in.
Let’s join hands and promote a positive attitude towards special needs under the message “I Am Able.”
June 12, 2016
Location of Event
Lumphini Park (Map), Bangkok
10.0 km | 7.5 km | 5.0 km | 2.5 km | 50m Kids’ Fun Dash
10.0 km: 6.00 AM
7.5 km: 6.00 AM
5.0 km: 6.00 AM
2.5 km: 6.00 AM
50m Kids’ Fun Dash: 7.30 AM
All Distances: 350 THB
Receive a SUPER COOL T-shirt and a number bib.
T-Shirt size : XS 26″, S 32″, M 36″, L 40″, XL 44″, XXL 48″
Running Singlets (Female): S 34″, M 36″, L 38″
Running Singlets (Male): S 36″, M 38″, L 40″, XL 42″, XXL 44″
How to Enter
*** Registration opens on May 3rd, 2016 ***
Register and get your t-shirts at:
1. The Rainbow Room Foundation 11/13 Soi Thonglor 25, 9:30am-5:00pm Tuesday to Saturday Tel.02-023-2396
2. Masterpiece by Siam Wood Central World, 511 Zone C, 5th Fl. 11:00am-8:00pm Tel.02-255-6325
3. Gymboree Rama3, Bangkok Garden Tower, G Fl. Soi Narathiwas 24, Mon-Sat 9:00am-6:00pm Sun 9:00am-2:00pm Tel. 086-325-4229
4. Aussino Gallery, 3 Chidlom Rd. (next to Jetanin hospital) 8:30am-7:00pm Tel.02-254-2780
5.Jingle Bell : Town in Town Soi 3/1 Sriwara Rd.,Ladprao Ramkhamhaeng 9:00am-8:00pm,Tel.02-530-7692-5
6.Online registration : More information coming soon
The Rainbow Room Foundation is a non-profit special needs center, started by a group of parents, families and friends of people with behavioral and developmental special needs*. The foundation helps raise positive awareness by sharing information, experiences, encouragement and empowerment through a “parent-to-parent” model. The goal is to help individuals with special needs to develop to their full potential and, eventually, become quality members of society.
*including Down Syndrome, Autism Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, PDD-NOS, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD and other genetic challenges
More Info – The Rainbow Run 2015
-All finishers receive a souvenir medal.
-Drinking water is provided every 2 km.
-The Rainbow Run’s Facebook Event Page